1) Battery Monitoring system :
The battery is a key component in the operation of a UPS. Our battery monitoring solution which maximises the availability of the supply in applications where power continuity is vital
• AC vtg Measurement
• Battery vtg measurement
• Temperature & humidity measurement
• Remote monitoring & Remote alarm notification
• Data can be log & audit report can be generated through software
• Device come with PC Based Software for Logging & alarm – we can generate report through software
• Data acquisition with Analysis software.
Technical Specifications :
• Display: 1 inch 4 digit RED LED
• Power: 12V DC to 60V DC <100mA
• Connectivity: - Ethernet
• CPU: Arm Cortex 32 bit , Built-in RTC with battery
• Temperature: -40 to 80 deg Celsius Accuracy: +-0.5 deg Celsius
• Humidity: 0 to 100%RH Accuracy: +-2%RH
• Server Room Monitor
• Oil & gas.
• Power utilities.
• Solar power.
2) Fire extinguisher Details :
Type of extinguishers and the classes of fire for which they can be used
• Water Class A fire Dry chemical powder
They are used for Class A fires. Water removes heat and extinguish the fire.
Water must not be used on fires involving live electrical equipment as it can cause electrocution. Water must not be used on metal fires.
• Class B & C fire Foam Class A & B fire
CO2 extinguishers are mainly used for Class B and C fires. CO2 extinguish the fire by displacing oxygen in the surrounding air.
• Carbon dioxide Class B & C fire
CO2 is not suitable for fires involving metals. It’s principal advantage is that it does not leave any residue. • Can be used on electrical/electronic equipment.
• Special dry powder Class D fire
The main base chemicals used in DCP extinguishers are sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate, DCP extinguishers puts out fire by coating the fuel surface with chemical powder. This separates the fuel from the oxygen in the air and prevent vapor formation.
• AFF Foam Type Extinguishers:
The extinguishing agent is aqueous film forming concentrate in water which forms air foams when discharged through an aspirating nozzle.
• It has a blanketing effect excluding oxygen from the surface of the fuel as it spreads on the fuel.
• Prevents vapour formation from the surface of the burning liquid.
• Special Dry Powder Extinguisher :
Special extinguishing agents are used for extinguishing metallic fires, Dry powders extinguish the fire by forming a crust on metal surface excluding air and also absorbs heat from the metal surface. E.g., Blended sodium chloride based dry powder, ternary eutectic chloride(TEC) powder, graphite etc.